Congratulations! He is just beautiful (handsome)!!! :)We love you baby Jake! Happy Belated Birthday!Love, Lindsay
Congrats! Cute! Love all of the pics. Keep us updated on everything.
Congratulations!! That is wonderful news! He is precious. Can't wait to see more pictures.
What a darling boy! Cheri, you look just beautiful! Congratulations Dickersons.
We are so excited for you!! I was glad to hear everything went as planned! What a beautiful baby boy!! Congrats to big brother Sam and big sister Ava too!
You have a chubby little cutie! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear about what Sam and Ava think and say!
Congrats Guys! He is adorable!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations! He is just beautiful (handsome)!!! :)We love you baby Jake! Happy Belated Birthday!
Love,
Lindsay
Congrats! Cute! Love all of the pics. Keep us updated on everything.
Congratulations!! That is wonderful news! He is precious. Can't wait to see more pictures.
What a darling boy! Cheri, you look just beautiful!
Congratulations Dickersons.
We are so excited for you!! I was glad to hear everything went as planned! What a beautiful baby boy!! Congrats to big brother Sam and big sister Ava too!
You have a chubby little cutie! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear about what Sam and Ava think and say!
Congrats Guys! He is adorable!
Post a Comment